Fountain Campus: We are in S403 (Seeds Building). Red pencils point the way from the North Block entrance (by the Print Shop on Granville) or from the North Side of the Student Lounge.
A little hyperbole: we have yet to save any lives, but we can make a big difference! Our friendly and knowledgeable tutors can help you think through any stage of your writing assignments, in any year of your study. We can help with:
• formulating a thesis
• explaining, organizing, and connecting your points
• grammar, spelling, punctuation
• English as another language
• clarity and focus in your writing
• citations and documentation of sources
• developing your voice as a confident writer
How to book an appointment
If these times conflict with your class schedule, please contact Jane Milton, Director of Writing Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.